Mountain Mind is a psychiatric-mental health clinic that specializes in treating patients suffering from psychiatric-mental health issues. Our Values are the set of core beliefs that guide our actions and behavior. We live our values – they influence the way we treat others, engage in treatment, and the way we work & interact with others.
- Every person, regardless of their disability, race, ethnicity, gender, age, economic status, or sexual orientation, has the right and responsibilities to full potential in our society, the right to be treated with compassion, respect and dignity, free from stigma and prejudice.
- Mental health is essential to personal well being, and is fundamental to achieving a healthy, balanced, and productive life.
- Treatment offers a powerful return on investment and treatment does work if used appropriately. With treatment options, what was only a hope in the past is quickly becoming a reality. We will persistently advocate for treatment and services for those who need them.
- Unless we promote community understanding of mental illness, plus tolerance and acceptance of people living with the illness, people will continue to avoid talking about mental illness and also avoid seeking help.
- The goal of treatment is recovery, and it is important for those with a mental illness to be an integral part of their recovery process – decisions, programs, support groups, medication regimens.
- We fulfill our mission most effectively when we collaborate with others and when we actively look for partners to achieve our goals.
- This practice is open and welcoming to individuals who are GLBTQ, in transition, or involved in an alternative lifestyle.
Click the printer icon to generate a printer-friendly copy of all of this organization's details.
Hours of Operation:
Deb York, MSN, PM HNP-BC, APRN, CCRA
129 West Sackett Ave. Unit B Salida, CO 81201