RESOURCE CENTER SERVICES
- Food assistance
- Vouchers to shop at Caring and Sharing Thrift Store
- “The Sanctuary”: Day Shelter and Soup Kitchen (Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.—–Lunch served from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Emergency lodging at local motels
- Transportation vouchers
- Emergency assistance
- Medical Assistance Sharing Program
- Referrals to other helping agencies
- Phone: 719-539-4849
Click the printer icon to generate a printer-friendly copy of all of this organization's details.
Hours of Operation:
Resource Center (220 West 4th Street): 10:00am to 1:00pm, Monday through Friday. ///// "The Sanctuary" (346 G Street): Day Center and Soup Kitchen (Tuesday9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ----- Lunch served 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Resource Center: 220 West 4th Street Salida, CO ///// "The Santuary" Day Center and Soup Kitchen: 346 G Street Salida, CO
220 West 4th Street Salida, CO 81201